Circa 1820 and later, George IV narrow hall table. With flame mahogany top and a three quarter wrap around gallery which tapers to the front and an apron veneered in plum pudding mahogany. It stands on two carved legs with lion heads and acanthus leaves with reeding to the sides and on a realistic animal foot. The back has a mirror (full size) with two tapering pilasters either side.
Provenance: National Gallery of Scotland
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2377 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all