Circa 1860, early Victorian mahogany hall stand, the central upright with a mahogany framed rectangular mirror and 4 shaped arms. Each arm has 2 solid mahogany hooks on them. The surface is a piece of white shaped marble which has a shaped frieze below, and the centre of the frieze contains a drawer. The base has an open fretwork balustrade at the top, 3 mahogany uprights at the back and a single mahogany platform base on the bottom. Unusual and very stylish.
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2556 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all