Circa 1870, Victorian pine two part kitchen cabinet. The top has an ogee moulded cornice, slatted back and 3 fixed shelves. Below this the base has 2 large panelled doors with knob handles which open to reveal a single shelf, standing on an enclosed plinth. Good size and colour (alterations).
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2635 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all