Circa 1920, pair of George III style leather club chairs. Upholstered in piped leather to the front and close studded beading to the back, and a stuffover seat, all standing on out swept, tapering legs to the back. The front legs are carved with acanthus leaves to the top, with quarter brackets and C scrolling, finishing on ball and claw feet.
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2556 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all