Circa 1825 A good George IV mahogany framed and upholstered library chair, the raised upholstered back arms and seat finished with piping and gimp, the front of the chair with 2 proud columns which are capped, with lotus carving towards the base, with a shaped seat rail with rondels on the front facings, back legs turned and slightly out swept, classic front legs downwards facing tulip shaped legs finishing on a brass cup and castor beneath.
Antiques.co.uk Ref: NVQUYYUT
Please note that this price may NOT include delivery charges which the seller may charge extra for.
Georgian Antiques was founded in 1978 by John Dixon's brother Padriac in a small shop at Jocks Lodge, Meadowbank in Edinburgh, with John joining the business after finishing college in 1981. The business grew so rapidly, they couldn't keep up with their inventory needs. Their goal has been to create a one-stop-shop where designers can complete an entire project from lighting to furniture to accessories. Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2932 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all