Circa 1820, George IV mahogany adjustable combined music stand, fire screen and foot rest. With adjustable, mahogany framed fabric section to the back and two adjustable candle holders in brass and polished shelf top. The music stand has a small reeded gallery with brass clips and leads on to mahogany gables terminating in a large padded foot rest. It all stands on sabre shaped legs.
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2576 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all