Circa 1790, George III mahogany glazed corner cabinet on base. The top has a stylish dentil cornice over a single glazed door with stylish sweeping and inlaid astragals. Inside is painted with the original paint and has 3 fixed shelves. The sides on the top are framed with string inlay with canted corners. The base is open with 3 further shelves. All standing on an enclosed plinth with a small shaped apron at the front. Good colour and size.
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2310 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all