Circa 1820 and later, George III mahogany D-end twin pillar dining table. With solid mahogany top, rounded corners and reeded fore-edges, it has a cruciform block beneath the top. The stems take the form of ribbed conical bee-hive shapes and further ring turning. It stands on 4 substantial down-swept sabre legs with reeded tops, finishing on cast brass blocks and brass castors. The 2 additional leaves held in place by runners beneath the table with cast brass clips, patented design.
Please note that this price may NOT include delivery charges which the seller may charge extra for.
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2630 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all