Circa 1750, George II figured walnut bureau cabinet. Surmounted by a moulded and cavetto cornice over herringbone inlaid doors with bevelled mirrors, opening to a fitted interior with pigeonholes, cupboard, drawer and book slides. The cross banded and herringbone inlaid bureau flap opens to a fitted interior, over 2 short and 3 long inlaid, graduated drawers with shaped, engraved brass handles and escutcheons (old replacements) all over a neat moulded base and shaped bracket feet.
Please note that this price may NOT include delivery charges which the seller may charge extra for.
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2659 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all