Circa 1910, very stylish Art Nouveau mahogany corner cabinet. The top with a carved cornice above a single door with classical astragal glazing, the bottom door is panelled with 3 stylish brass, copper and mother of pearl inlaid panels. The cupboard opens to reveal shelves and the whole piece stands on a stylish enclosed plinth.
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 1951 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all