Circa 1820, George IV oak framed library chair. With curved, deep top rail and a deep button upholstered back and stuffover seat, all recently reupholstered in hand-dyed green leather. The back is held in place by a mixture of rectangular and curved, shaped uprights and a deep rail frames the seat pad. The back legs have a slight curve and the front legs are turned, ring turned and have carved lotus leaves before finishing on a brass cup and castor.
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2507 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all