Circa 1870, pair of pine pedestals painted terracotta red. The square pedestald have a flat top above a moulded edge, and these taper down to an enclosed plinth base. They were acquired from the Royal Scottish Academy (RSA), Edinburgh. These come in 3 sections, with base, main body and top all removable; the top has a surface area of 29 cm square (useful size for displaying sculpture, etc).
Size 116 cm high x 48 cm square
Antiques.co.uk Ref: H83HECER
Please note that this price may NOT include delivery charges which the seller may charge extra for.
Georgian Antiques was founded in 1978 by John Dixon's brother Padriac in a small shop at Jocks Lodge, Meadowbank in Edinburgh, with John joining the business after finishing college in 1981. The business grew so rapidly, they couldn't keep up with their inventory needs. Their goal has been to create a one-stop-shop where designers can complete an entire project from lighting to furniture to accessories. Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2949 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all