Circa 1860, a large EPNS candelabra. The 3 branches have a central candle holder, each with a cap and similar drip tray. These are held in place by scrolling, fluted arms with foliate casting beneath and the main body is topped with a single candle holder and drip tray. Beneath are further castings and finishing on fluted tapering sections with upward facing acanthus leaves on the stepped circular base.
Antiques.co.uk Ref: 7X3J8THH
Please note that this price may NOT include delivery charges which the seller may charge extra for.
Georgian Antiques was founded in 1978 by John Dixon's brother Padriac in a small shop at Jocks Lodge, Meadowbank in Edinburgh, with John joining the business after finishing college in 1981. The business grew so rapidly, they couldn't keep up with their inventory needs. Their goal has been to create a one-stop-shop where designers can complete an entire project from lighting to furniture to accessories. Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2949 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all