Circa 1900, copper and brass ships lantern. The lantern has a curved front and chamfered flat sides. The top has a thread screw and is hinged. Inside is the burner which has been converted to electricity, and the original reflector and red glass. There is a brass plaque at the front embossed with ‘Bow Port Patt. 23’ above bow fronted ribbed glass. There is an overhanging metal hook on the side for carrying.
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2391 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all