Circa 1820, pair of George IV colza lamps (converted to electricity). With an extended arm with fluted candle holder, now converted to hold an electric lamp. To the top of body is a shaped urn with brass top, originally used as the reservoir for the oil, and held in place with a turned section with flared bell base cast in brass.
Please note that this price may NOT include delivery charges which the seller may charge extra for.
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2631 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all