Circa 1770, pair of George III inlaid mahogany cutlery boxes. The slope front tops in fiddle back mahogany and string inlaid fore edges, opening to cutlery fittings and an inlaid star design to the underside of the lids. With oval, engraved escutcheon and simple beaded base, they are polished to all sides.
Please note that this price may NOT include delivery charges which the seller may charge extra for.
Georgian Antiques was founded in 1978 by John Dixon's brother Padriac in a small shop at Jocks Lodge, Meadowbank in Edinburgh, with John joining the business after finishing college in 1981. The business grew so rapidly, they couldn't keep up with their inventory needs. Their goal has been to create a one-stop-shop where designers can complete an entire project from lighting to furniture to accessories. Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2774 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all