Circa 1820, George IV sarcophagus shaped mahogany, kingwood, ebony and boxwood banded tea caddy. The top which is framed in ebony with kingwood and walnut banding, and has a hinge lid that opens to show three internal divisions with ivory knob handles. Retaining its original zinc lining and its original ivory heraldic escutcheon, it stands on four cast brass feet.
Please note that this price may NOT include delivery charges which the seller may charge extra for.
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2621 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all