Circa 1820, George IV mahogany three-division canterbury. Topped by four shaped finials on turned uprights and with a full-length drawer with finely turned knob handles to the front; over four turned, ring turned, tapering legs on neat sized brass cups and original brass castors.
Antiques.co.uk Ref: U5QH5FVC
Please note that this price may NOT include delivery charges which the seller may charge extra for.
Georgian Antiques was founded in 1978 by John Dixon's brother Padriac in a small shop at Jocks Lodge, Meadowbank in Edinburgh, with John joining the business after finishing college in 1981. The business grew so rapidly, they couldn't keep up with their inventory needs. Their goal has been to create a one-stop-shop where designers can complete an entire project from lighting to furniture to accessories. Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2946 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all