Circa 1770, George III walnut tea caddy. The rectangular tea caddy has a moulded edge and in the centre is a cast brass swan neck handle with circular pommels and back plates. It has a
small plaque with ‘Alex Robertson, Banker, Blairgowrie’ engraved. In the inside the original divisions have been removed and have been lined with wallpaper. To the front of the outside of the caddy is a stylish cast brass escutcheon and at the base has been lined with felt.
Please note that this price may NOT include delivery charges which the seller may charge extra for.
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2650 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all