View this seller's items
wadhurst, east sussex, united kingdom
Telephone: 01892 784322
outside of the UK: 0044 1892 784322
38 years ago I started working in my family's antique shop. My love of fine furniture started then. Like my parents and grandparents, I have a genuine deep-rooted passion for antiques and a particular love of 18th Century English and Irish fine furniture
• sells high quality genuine antique furniture at trade prices
• ensures every piece is in excellent condition & fit for purpose
• provides honest detailed descriptions
• gives real value for money
• offers personal and friendly service
• arranges home approval
• operates a full refund guarantee
• sources pieces on request
• saves you time, worry and money
If you cannot come to East Sussex to view, simply ask for ‘home approval’. If you like the piece when you see it ‘in the flesh’, you can buy it on the spot. If for any reason at all an item does not suit when it arrives - even if you have made a mistake on measuring or the colour isn't quite as you thought it would be - simply return it with the courier and we will refund you in full – all you pay is a nominal contribution towards the cost of delivery.
• arrange insured and reasonably priced UK delivery
• provide quotes on insured door to door Worldwide shipping
• accept all major debit/credit cards, PayPal, cheques and bank transfers
I hope to see you soon,
All good wishes,
Our prices exclude VAT but don't worry! we pay the VAT for you so the price you see is the price you pay.
A bit about us....
Our old family name was Webberley and in the 18th & 19th centuries, many men in the family worked as cabinet makers and coach builders. When I was finally able to open my own shop, it felt right that it should carry that name.
Until recently, my husband, Stuart, and I ran our village shop in Mayfield, East Sussex and a large shop in the Gers, France. We are part of the UK antique sellers' community and are pleased to present our stock to you.
Last year we decided to reduce our overheads by closing our shops and concentrating on our barn showroom and on line sales. We have always operated on slim margins but can now offer lower prices and better value than ever before.
Much of our stock is bought from private houses and Stuart still restores and cleans every piece in our workshop. Our combined skills and knowledge make us a very strong team working on your behalf. We will not buy a piece unless the restoration required is a sympathetic ‘light touch’ and professional cleaning.