Circa 1920, Regency style mahogany twin pillar dining table with two leaves. The square shaped table has rounded corners and a reeded fore-edge, with two extra original leaves in solid mahogany and held in place by brass clips and runners. It all stands on two tapering canon barrel columns with ring turning at the base, leading on to 3 splayed mahogany feet with brass toes and castors. Comfortably seats 10 people, with no apron or legs interrupting the seat height.
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2459 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all