Pair of white biscuit porcelain lamps of neoclassical design on original bases with gilt decoration. RR
Antiques.co.uk Ref: K3ENNCWT
Established in Leeds, Yorkshire in 1957 by our chairman D Kevin Smith, Windsor House Antiques has grown from a small one-man operation into a globally recognised company. In 1999 it was decided to relocate the showrooms to London in order to attract more overseas clientele but still keeping warehousing and the core of the workshops in Leeds. In 1999 an opportunity arose to purchase a second company, Berengar Antiques, operating from significant premises in Northamptonshire. Barnwell Manor, a former royal residence, offers an ideal opportunity to present stock in a period setting and is open strictly by appointment. The company is able to offer, in its combined locations, over 30,000 square feet of stock, both restored and unrestored, to trade and private clients. We also have a Helicopter pad at Barnwell Manor. Its “in house” interior design and research division works closely with private clients as well as established design companies. Almost all restoration is carried out on site with only small and highly specialised restoration given to craftsmen outside the company. Stock items range from £100 to nearly one million pounds with the emphasis on quality and condition. All of our items are chosen for their quality, authenticity, colour of wood, graining, style and line. Hopefully this comes across in the images on our website. However please feel free to contact us for a full condition report for any of the items. The companies are members of LAPADA, where Kevin Smith acted as vice chairman for 23 years, and also CINOA a confederation of leading antique dealers and adheres to both organisations strict codes of practice.
Windsor House Antiques has 651 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all