Constructed circa 1860 from 17th century wood, historic oak octagonal centre/dining table. The top is made from wood from The Covenant House, Covenant Close, Edinburgh. The legs are carved from beams of Cardinal Beaton’s House Edinburgh and it has a 17th century carved frieze. The octagonal top is in radial figured and quarter-cut oak with a moulded edge. The carved frieze with cherub, lion head and foliate decoration, all supported on four bulbous legs with fluted decorations and cross stretchers over neat bulbous feet.
Please note that this price may NOT include delivery charges which the seller may charge extra for.
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2647 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all