Circa 1860, mid Victorian walnut hall stand, which is built around a central upright with a carved top and 4 shaped arms. The arms are stylised and have large wooden hooks. In the centre is small circular mirror encased in a carved walnut frame. In the centre area is a small rectangular hinged drawer for gloves and below is open fretwork section which supports the drawer. The base has a drip tray, and is standing on an enclosed walnut plinth. On the right hand side is a small brass loop to hold umbrellas and sticks, and a removable drip tray.
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2519 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all