Circa 1870. An exhibition quality French inlaid parquetry ormolu mounted side table, the top with mirror matching inlay with floral inlay with swags and ribbons further cross banding, the top is enclosed by a shaped raised ormolu banding, to the front there is shape drawer with further inlay the sides and back are also in similar marquetry, all the edges are finished with an ormolu beading, the table stands on four elegant cabriole legs, the well clast mounts to the facing and the beading from the sides and the aprons continue down on three sides on the leg all resting on well-cast sabots.
Antiques.co.uk Ref: 7789KNP3X
Please note that this price may NOT include delivery charges which the seller may charge extra for.
Georgian Antiques was founded in 1978 by John Dixon's brother Padriac in a small shop at Jocks Lodge, Meadowbank in Edinburgh, with John joining the business after finishing college in 1981. The business grew so rapidly, they couldn't keep up with their inventory needs. Their goal has been to create a one-stop-shop where designers can complete an entire project from lighting to furniture to accessories. Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2949 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all