Collection of  books, bound together. From Rabbi Avraham Brandwein of Stretin's library.
* Likkutei Shoshanim, Torah thoughts by Rabbi Moshe Tzvi of Sarwan. Warsaw 1884.
* Tzel HaMaalot, mussar work by Rabbi Yehudah Leib Horowitz. Sighet 1901.
* Derech HaChaim, laws and good customs and chassidic thoughts. Bartfeld (Bardyev) 1904.
* Orchot Tzaddikim, Zolkiew 1848.
* Maalot HaMiddot, by Rabbi Yechiel son of Rabbi Yekutiel. Lemberg 1850.
With the stamp of Rabbi "Avraham son of the famous righteous Rabbi Uri ... grandson of the famous righteous Rabbi of Stretin." Some have ancient handwritten glosses.
The Admor Rabbi Avraham Brandwein of Stretin-Haifa, son of Admor Rabbi Uri Brandwein of Azipoli. Served as Admor in Piatra-Neamt, Rumania, and was very active in assisting refugees from Poland during the Holocaust. After the Holocaust, he immigrated to Haifa, where he established his study hall. He passed away in 1973.
Most are in very fine condition.
BidSpirit Auctions has 1549 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all