Circa 1890, stylish well carved oak monks bench/prayer stall. The solid oak piece has high sides and back. The ends are in the form of a roof with tiles. Inside there are panelled sides and back and a shaped seat. The two gables have wonderful ecclesiastical carvings on the outside. The joints are held together with peg dowels. All standing on an enclosed plinth. Neat size and excellent colour and condition.
Scotland's largest antiques warehouse is located in a converted whiskey bond in historic Leith Edinburgh. With 50,000sq ft over five floors we offer a wide range of quality Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian furniture, as well as continental and small decorative items. Our stock is constantly changing.
Georgian Antiques has 2396 antiques for sale.
click here to see them all